There are things I witness in every day life that make me fear for society as a whole.
1) When parents feed their children candy for dinner (I’ve seen this in real life…I’m convinced these children no longer have teeth)
2) When people say they are going to Tweet things.
3) When the local radio station plays the same 10 songs repeatedly, and the lyrics go a little something like this “She had them apple bottom jeans, boots with the fur, the whole club lookin at her, she hit the floor, next thing you know, shawty got low low low low low low low low”.
4) When cartoon figures start to look more like japanese anime.
5) When Starbucks intstituted the Trenta.
6) When buying Double Fiber AntiOxident Enriched Low-Calorie bread costs more than Whole Wheat Bread.
7) When people stopped wearing pants in public.. .you know who you are.
8) And last but not least…Honey Boo Boo Child.
Alana should really sit down with Sophia Grace and Rosie for a little lesson in Etiquette. Emily Post would be horrified.
(be patient…ignore the advertisement…it’s worth it)
America I’m worried.
Honey Boo Boo and Tutu,